Anyway; let the announcing begin!
The Gcalctool team is proud to annouce the release of Gcalctool 5.22.1.
This release contains the following changes:
- Fix for bug where the initial zero in the display was not cleared (bug #520525)
- Support bracket and multiply keys on non-english keyboards (bugs
#521620 and #526671)
- The replacement of sprintf() and strcpy() with the safer snprintf()
and strncpy() (bug #520769)
- Remove a .svn directory from the release tarball (bug #524025)
- Updated translations bg(Yavor Doganov), en_GB(Philip Withnall),
et(Ivar Smolin), pl(GNOME PL), sk(Marcel Telka).
- New maintainer; Robert Ancell takes the reins from Rich Burridge.
Get it from: